Thursday, March 27, 2008
Neither sleet nor snow
So I spent the day stalking pour post man. A rather healthy or unhealthy behavior dependent if you've been an adoptive parent or not. We know this beloved homestudy is to arrive signature required USPS. well our postman and I have a love hate relationship. i love him and he hates his life. i really don't know whats wrong with the old grump. Maybe he's had to walk in tooo many Cleveland winters, or he just doesn't know the love of anyone but He is Grumpy. I stay home through the week so the kids and I are usually outside or playing in the house when he comes. WellI knew something probably wasn't right when i watched my Brittney Spaniel raise her hackles and try to jump through the door to get a t him. You have to believe I have the nicest laziest, sweetest lick your face dog i the world. untill that day 4 years ago i had never even heard her growl at anyone. If we are outside on the porch playing and he walks up if I hold my hand out to get the mail he says No it has to go in the box. (Maybe thats a policy for the USPS though). Like I said it's been 4 years he should perhaps recognize me. And my favorite is when you are getting a signature receipt letter he doesn't even knock to try to deliver it he just puts a pink note in your box saying "sorry we missed you, but you must come down to the post office the next day to get your letter" I swear to God the guy never knocks for this. I'm home for goodness sakes. So since I know the homestudy is comming I will be at my door every day from 10:30-11:30 waiting for his little truck to pull up. There will be no little pink note in MYYYY mailbox.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment