Friday, March 28, 2008
IT's HERE
Yeah the homestudy and notarized license arrived this morning. HIPHIp HOOORRAYYYY. I went straight to FED EX and it will arrive Mon. Morning at Illien's office. Next stop Washington DC. I feel so much weight off my shoulders right now as well. By the way today was our new mailman's first day. He's really nice and was excited for me when I met him at the door . He asked if he was going to get a greeted everday and I laughed and explained we were waiting for this important last document to bring our son home. And whats really funny my Spaniel just sat at the door and wagged her tail. No barking growling or Gnashing of teeth. HHUH Makes you wonder how dogs can really sense people. I didn't even have to hold her back. She just sat there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment