Saturday, August 16, 2008

This picture will sure come back to haunt him



We were so blessed to get new pics tonight from one of the Illien families that spent quite a bit of time in Ethiopia. 7 weeks to be exact. She really got to know my son and capture some amazing moments on film. I was flipping throuh her album just falling in love with the country and its people when i saw this really cute "girl" in a red dress. She really caught my eye and I didn't quite understand why I was so intrigued by this picture. Then it hit me like a ton of bricks. This cute little girl was my son. I must say i got quite a chuckle, and I can assure we won't put any dresses on him here, but he makes a cute little girl as well. HAHA. I'll be sure to pull this photo out on his wedding day.

2 comments:

G&K said...

That's so adorable. Our son was 8 last year when he put on my sister-in-law's swim dress, a hat and held her purse as I took several photos. He thought it was so funny, but I will also make use of them some day.

nancy said...

glad you like it!! i laughed so hard the first time (there were several) i saw him wearing a dress or skirt!! he is such a funny kid!