Wednesday, August 20, 2008
I'm exhausted
Ok I can truly say i am one tired lady. So much running around to do to finish up last minute details. I'm not sleeping well at night either. The excitement is just so thick here, its contagious. Today I've been running around to Drs appointments all day. The first one was for me to get a prescription for this really long airplane ride, next to the Dentist for all 4 of us. This appointment was made months ago. Then my 9 year old to a friends house for a playdate, next the 11 year old for a prescription refill check. Yikes. There was no time for the 2 year old to have a nap and if you know me I hate my kids missing naptime. So important to keep to the schedule. It just could not be avoided today. pray for me about 6 pm when my 2 year old will magically turn into a viscious monster. Now I have to get to the bank for some money for the trip.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm exhausted after just reading what you did. Hope you're able to get some sleep before traveling.
Post a Comment