Friday, August 22, 2008
I'm Off
Well after all the paperwork months and months of running around, apostilling this, notarizing that. I leave for the airport in 10 minutes to start my journey to having a son. I am completely humbled as to adding this beautiful child to our family and amazed at how Gods hands are on adoption of orphans and the beautiful tapestries he weaves. I pray that he gives me guidance and wisdom that our son wil feel comfortable with me and not frightened and that if he is he will find comfort in my arms as a son does in his mommies arms. I also hate flying so God please hear my prayer that you can give me peace and calm on this very long plane ride.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'll say a special prayer for the flight. Can't wait for an update and for you to return home.
Jamie, thinking of you. I know you won't read this until you are home but I also hate flying; my flights were not nearly as bad as I thought they'd be. basically, I'd do it again! praying that it is going better than expected.
can't wait for updates.
Post a Comment