Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Official Refferal

Well it's official. Abel is our referral. I'm just mailing off the check this afternoon and our dossier is due back from DC tomorrow and then it's mailed tomorrow to Ethiopia. Our agency just emailed our in Country representative to let her know that Abel has a family and to start the paperwork for him. On another note I got a response email from USCIS that they have all the necessary paperwork in order and the caseworker is expected to approve our 171 in about 3 weeks time. Perfect. we will have it before court. I have to admit I was sweating thinking about not getting it on time, but it looks as if it will work out.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Jamie! What wonderful news! Gina

Our family said...

Yeah!!!! Congrats, you must be so relieved:)
Mary

nancy said...

congratulations!!!!

Aimee said...

YEA!