Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Is there a doctor in the house?

YEAH Tracie . She did it. She got into medical school. She starts in the beginning of August. The Sereika household is all abuzz for Tracie's accomplishment. We are so proud. Looks like she'll become a resident of the state of Kentucky.

2 comments:

Dr. Mac (to be) said...

Thank you for all of you support Jamie & Frank! It means a lot to me :)

Annie said...

Hi, Jamie--

I'm stopping in to say ""hi". You met my friend Jean at a jewelry party and she gave me your blog info. I just received a referral for a baby girl on April 9th (looks like the same day you accepted yours). God bless your journey. Hope we can meet one day. I am trying to start a Cleveland ETH group...it would be nice for all of our little ones to be playmates through the years.