OMG. One of the Illien families just traveled las week to Ethiopia and got some great pics of our little man. he is soooo darn cute. It kills me to not get to post the pics due to Ethiopian law, but soon I promise. there is this one shot of him in his little denim overalls and a pink and white shirt under it with his little thumbs strategically placesd in the sides of the overalls, and to top it off he has on a navy blue and white holly hobbit hat on with a bow on the side. Priceless. believe me this pic is definitly being shown at his future wedding. HAHA.
We did buy his bedroom linen today its a western cowboy and horses theme with a matching comforter. And we sent off a photo album, a Eyore stuffed animal, and a baseball cap to illien today , I am hoping they will forward it on to Ethiopia so he'll get it but I'm not sure they will do it or not.
Tuesday, April 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Gosh I hope you get to travel soon! I had heard through another Ethiopia family that you guys were adopting so I'm glad I saw your blog address in our yahoo group. Can't wait to see pics!
Hi Jamie!
I can't wait to see the pics of Abel. Maybe I saw him when I was there in November.
Post a Comment