Friday, April 4, 2008

A new bedroom suit

Well i found the bedroom suit we wanted for Abel on sale so I bought it. It's a cute twin sized bed with pull out drawers in the base. A small headboard with some room for storage. Now we just have to buy some nice boy like linen since all the linen we have for twin beds is pretty girlie. No I won't make him sleep on the strawberry shortcake sheets. Since we don't really know what he is going to like , I think we are just going to start with some trains or planes sheets then see what he's in to. My daughter slept on his new mattress on the floor last night and she gave the seal of approval this AM that it was comfy. We sure can't wait to see him in his new bed and jammies and give him the bggest hug and kiss before off to dreamland. Praying for a quick turnaround with our paperwork. Our agency is predicting it will be in Ethiopia in about 1 week from today. I guess around 3 weeks to translate and then we are able to apply for a court date.
On another note Lilly's speech is really taing off. We recently had her evaluated and she was at about a 15 month level at 22 months old but she is now taking off. She's starting to use slang terms too which is pretty funny coming out of her 2 year old mouth. She calls her sister "DUDE" calls the dog named LuLu" WUWU". I'm still waiting for her to put 2 words together. But the most precious thing is at 6am when she wakes up I hear her call out from her crib "MOM" MOM untill I come in there and get her. I forgot how precious that sound was. I swear parenting keeps you young.

No comments: