Friday, February 29, 2008
A possible Referral
OK the Sereika household is all abuzz with the possibility that we may have found our son. I opened up my email this am. and there was a plea for a 2.5-3 year old boy that our Ethiopian representative just did not want to give up on finding a home for. Well i called the agency and requested his file (I have not gotten it yet , and forgot to ask if its coming by email or snail mail) DUH! He is a healthy little boy and I am told he is super sweet and loveable Yeah. And is very attached to his caregiver. Well thats all we know so far, we don't even have any photos yet, but we are close to being paper ready so the agency said we can't call it officially a referral just a possibility. We'll see. I'm sure God has plans and whatever they may be I will submit to them. For I know with him all things are possible.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am so excited.
Cathy
Post a Comment