OK so it's just about complete. I spoke to the agency yesterday and intended to fed ex what we have done so they can check it over , but we were hit with a blizzard, so tomorrow Frank and I will go out and do it. We both still need 2 more passport photos to send with it so I figured Kinkos can do it all. Photos and Fed Ex. Then we just have to get the final copy of our homestudy update. I have a few more things to get for the social worker but no big deal. I'll have that wrapped up by Fri afternoon. Then the Dossier goes to Washington DC to be authenticated by the Ethiopian embassy, then off to Ethiopia to be translated and await a match. This whole process is seeming to take about 1 month. My agency states that they should be able to find a child to match us with in a month. So thats mid April folks. YAhoo. So exciting. I'm planning on making a photoalbum for him to send over during the wait to travel. I want him to be able to see pics of his new family. On the 171_H . I can't believe I just sent the application 2 weeks ago and we already have a fingerprint date for next week. Last time we did this it took almost 2 months to get a fingerprint date. Well here's hoping this will be a sign that it will come fast. We will submit the completed homestudy when we get it as well then we'll see how fast the Dept. of Homeland Security can put it all together,
Tuesday, February 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment