Thursday, February 21, 2008

Is my fingerprint a match to a criminal

So funny story, as we waited a looooong time for them to call us up to fingerprint, I walked in to a very stern woman whom I don't think would ever be able to crack a smile for fear her face would crack apart. She started placing my finger on the computer scanner and prints appeared on the screen. OK well the part that was weird it said at the bottom Match Found. And at the same time shes going Hmmmmm Hmmmmm. Well since I'm sure I haven't knocked over any 7-11's lately. I was wondering what this all meant, then she walks away for a minute, now I'm thinking shes calling in the FBI. (their office is attached). So when she comes back i ask so what does "Match Found " mean. She says Oh you fingerprinted before for your last adoption you are in the database. Whew. My imagination just runs wild sometimes. I guess it makes me a creative person. Never a dull moment. HAHA.

No comments: