Monday, February 18, 2008

Surprise God is Listening




So the dossier is finished except the homestudy and we will need $1000.00 to submit, authenticate, translate and send it to Ethiopia. Well we really were not sure where this $1000 was coming from since we are desperatly trying and praying to this entire adoption without tapping our savings or going into any debt. Well I just had paid the bulk 4,500 payment so where this 1000 was coming from was beyond me . Then last month the hospital I work for every year have this $100 raffle that the grand prize is for $100,000.00 . Well I kindof forgot about the raffle ticket and the drawing was on Sat. night. I was woken up about 11 pm from a call from a co worker who wanted to tell me I won $1000. How perfect is that. God is faithful. We really see this a sign that we are still faithful and on the path Our Lord wants us on so we feel truly blessed as well. By the way my coworker won the 7 day all inclusive trip for 2 to Hawaii. We are really happy for them as well.

1 comment:

Lennah and Delylah's mom said...

I love the pics. Keep posting.
Cathy