Thursday, July 24, 2008

Fed Up with The System

So all the requested paperwork is done and what do they do, put our file in archives so we had to apply for yet another court date. We were assigned August 6th, which is the absolute last day courts are even open before the 2.5 month closure. So it is literally make it or break it. And a big IF they find this new paper "acceptable" Through this process I have lost faith in the court system, the government, International adoption agencies who half ass their paperwork causing the investigation to begin with and other agencies not having their ducks in a row to get these kids through court, And the incompetent way some can manage an adoption. I am an Operating Room Nurse and if I half assed my job someone could die in surgery or have instruments or sponges left inside them. And who really suffers through this the children left languishing in an orphanage not getting nutritional needs met adequately and being grossly infected with bacterial and fungal infections. My husband and I have never felt more helpless through this process, and we are no longer enjoying this adoption experience. It has been an incredible stresser and I am so ready to just get him home. That is all I have to say.

1 comment:

G&K said...

Sorry to hear you've hit another snag. I sure hope things start improving quickly.