Tuesday, July 22, 2008

A Bit Confusing

OK, So we are now officially confused. Here is the skinny of it. The letter needed to make the adoption people happy was done. Aderajew went to Abels region over the weekend and got it. YEAH. So we were presented again to this social worker who insisted he needs it and you know what he said. "You'll need another summons from the court before I can entertain this case again" What??? This sounds so much like a classic runaround. I feel so frustrated I just don't know whether to cry or laugh. So we are hoping and praying this summons part will be done in a day or 2 and Abel's case will be heard again very soon. All this debacle has given our son 2 more unnecessary months in an orphanage. We are just praying real hard we beat the court closure. We are really getting to the wire now.

1 comment:

G&K said...

That's another "wrap your head in duct tape to keep it from exploding" moment. What can I say? We'll keep pulling for you and say an extra prayer.