Tuesday, May 13, 2008

More News and a new visitor to our family

So we heard from Ethiopia today that Abels paperwork has been accepted by the courts and we are awaiting to hear of the court date that will be issued. YEAH. They told us the power will be out on Thurs so don't expect to hear that day but Friday is a real possibility. At this point I 'm not so anxious over it. I'm just relieved to know we are moving forward. Yeah. In other news, my dear bleeding heart husband was driving to work this morning and on the highway on a suspension bridge was a very frightened soon to be ran over dog. The dog was paralyzed with fear. My husband in his large construction truck promptly diverted traffic and got the little dog in his truck. Afterwhich he had me drive downtown to get the dog. Very cute Looks to be an older Brussels Griffon/terrier mix. I think he has a home thugh. he's housetrained, knows the sit command and loves people. We have ads in the paper, called the shelters, and are putting up flyers tonight. Please pray we find an owner or new home. I can't have 3 dogs, 1 litter trained rabbit and 4 kids in the house. My God I'm not Superwoman. On the side note is my husband is kindof liking the dog Ughhh.

3 comments:

nancy said...

wish i lived closer. i would take the dog. oh and congrats on court. we also heard today that eden was filed in court and should hear something this week about a date. looks like we are on the same schedule?? Nancy

Aimee said...

I hope you get your court date this week...and, I say, keep the dog. :)

Mary said...

I hope you hear something tomorrow for sure!