Very excited today we just got back into town from going to an indoor waterpark and we recieved a call from the little dog we found. He has an owner. Yeah. They were just sooo happy to get him back . I guess his name is Brody and he was sooo happy to find them again. Apparently his owners are in the process of moving to a new neighborhood when he escaped with their other dog. They found the one dog and just found him, so Happy Story.
On another note we have not heard about our court date yet, but we are still feeling positive that it has been assigned just not communicated to us yet. We heard from our agency that emails are just too difficult to get through. Hopefully on Monday we will get an update and a court date. Apparently our agency is trying a new thing to get bimonthly updates on all the referred kids to the waiting parents with a couple pics. But I guess its just way too hard with the internet situation as it is right now. Please pray that we hear some news soon as well.
Also I am so happy to say that my arthritis seems to be going into a remission . Praise God. I couldn't take feeling that bad anymore. Its amazing how well the steroids worked and allow me to become pain free. Now just praying the relief lasts a looooong time. (like years). I wil need to be in my tip top shape to keep up with my two, 2 year olds.
Saturday, May 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment