Thursday, May 15, 2008
I swear the medicine made me do it.
So for this past week I have been on a very heavy dose of corticosteroids to get my arthritis back under control. It is working wonderfully, i haven't felt this great in months but these drugs make me CRAZY. I shouldn't be made accountable for anything I say or do for this week. And I certainly should not sign any legal documentation HAHA. So last night I found a home for the little highway dog. He went to my Brothers house . I think this will work out great. My brother has a very unruly Beagle named Jack. Jack is an insane dog. He has anxiety and will chew up a couch if my Brother leaves him alone for any length of time. This has caused some despair between my brother and his live in girlfriend. So I brought this older male dog over who quickly dominated my brothers dog and now they are best buds. They played till midnight last night then curled up together on the couch and fell asleep together. Jack has never slept on the couch he is always on the bed with my brother. Looks like Jack is going to learn to be a dog and have a best bud too. Happy ending, except as we were leaving my 2 year old caught a glimpse of kittens as we were leaving , She promptly picked one up and with her precious little face said "kitty mama". How do you say No to that. So my Brother said we could work out a deal 1 dog for 1 kitten. Frank needless to say is just shaking his head at me right now. I'm not even a cat person. What the hell am I thinking. Lord help me. But it is a really cute fluffy calico type. I'll post some pics later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment