We are lucky enough to live fairly close to one of the USA's largest amusement parks. Along with deeply discounted tickets offered by my employer we were able to take a day and go. however My hubby isn't able to have a day mid week off since we are going on a family vacation soon so I took my mom and dad. It was a great day for the kids to spend with grandma and Grandpa. And I had much needed help with my 4 kiddos who all have different riding styles and needs. Grandma could stay in kiddie land with Lilly and Abel. I could ride big rides with Chloe and it became an organized mess. Wesleigh doesn't ride but likes arcades and gift shops and the boat rides so Grandpa could supervise this. A very fun day but boy oh boy was I tired at the end of the day. I needed 2 days just to recover.
Thursday, July 30, 2009
Cedar Point
We are lucky enough to live fairly close to one of the USA's largest amusement parks. Along with deeply discounted tickets offered by my employer we were able to take a day and go. however My hubby isn't able to have a day mid week off since we are going on a family vacation soon so I took my mom and dad. It was a great day for the kids to spend with grandma and Grandpa. And I had much needed help with my 4 kiddos who all have different riding styles and needs. Grandma could stay in kiddie land with Lilly and Abel. I could ride big rides with Chloe and it became an organized mess. Wesleigh doesn't ride but likes arcades and gift shops and the boat rides so Grandpa could supervise this. A very fun day but boy oh boy was I tired at the end of the day. I needed 2 days just to recover.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment