Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Never ceases to amaze me

Just when i think I have Abel figured out, he throws me through a loop. I thought for sure Abel would be a difficult one to get all these cavities filled which is why we arranged for the nitrous oxide. Not only did the kid not need it , he assisted the dentist by holding his own water pistol and light gun while drying the cavities. he took numbing shot and everything without a wince. I don't get it. Even myself I wince at the pain and the vibration of drilling, noise , etc. He has 4 new fillings and is proud showing them off to the secretary staff or whoever else in the waiting room wanted to look in his mouth. Our dentist is needless to say amazed and stunned that a 2.5 year old would not only cooperate but assist in the procedure.

2 comments:

nancy said...

that is amazing!

Annie said...

Way to go, Abel! you are a lot braver than me.