Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Getting geared up for x mas






All is well here in the household. Abel today got a hold of a permanent marker on my floor. Yikes, it was a heavy duty clean up too, but with the help of some magic goo Frank has I got it off. He is about to go to the Dentist in an hour for filling all of his cavities. Thank Goodness for nitrous cause I can't imagine that boy sitting still for this. I just hope they can get to all the cavities today so we don't have to do a second round of this. We are decorated for Christmas and so look forward to celebrating with all of the kids. Abel and Lilly are really fun this year. They are both really into it and we have been hyping it up for them just a little bit too:)

2 comments:

Lennah and Delylah's mom said...

I love the pics of Lilly and Abel hugging. Too cute.
Cathy

Annie said...

the magic marker photo made me laugh so hard...not so funny, when you are the one it's happening to.

precious brother and sister photo!

my tree...which normally goes up the second week of Christmas just went up last night and is still not decorated. I HAVE to have one since it is maya's first Christmas, but I know it will be quite a battle for the entire time it is up.

hope your little ones are enjoying it all.