well they sure work together to cause trouble. My older daughters left nailpolish out and they got to it, they painted themselves up really well too. Lilly even had a blue nailpolish mustache. Abel painted his entire fingers down past the knuckles. It is never a dull moment in this house anymore and I have to have my A game on just to keep up. This Thurs. and Friday I have to take classes for a new computer program at work we are implementing in the OR. So my mom and Brother are comming for 2 days to watch them. i'm somewhat worried about them because my mom just had a knee replacement about a month ago and my brother is not use to being around little kids so this should be interesting. Abel adores my brother so it was a natural choice since Abel has never been without Frank or myself yet. And Lilly just loves her Grandma so I pray they will all have a great visit. Also I almost have them both potty trained too. There are still the occassional accidents but they ask to go to the potty 75% of the time now. YEAH.
Saturday, November 15, 2008
terrible-wonderful 2's
well they sure work together to cause trouble. My older daughters left nailpolish out and they got to it, they painted themselves up really well too. Lilly even had a blue nailpolish mustache. Abel painted his entire fingers down past the knuckles. It is never a dull moment in this house anymore and I have to have my A game on just to keep up. This Thurs. and Friday I have to take classes for a new computer program at work we are implementing in the OR. So my mom and Brother are comming for 2 days to watch them. i'm somewhat worried about them because my mom just had a knee replacement about a month ago and my brother is not use to being around little kids so this should be interesting. Abel adores my brother so it was a natural choice since Abel has never been without Frank or myself yet. And Lilly just loves her Grandma so I pray they will all have a great visit. Also I almost have them both potty trained too. There are still the occassional accidents but they ask to go to the potty 75% of the time now. YEAH.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
LOL. their expressions are priceless...
funny to read about:) not so funny to experience, I am sure....
Post a Comment