Monday, September 22, 2008

The Crud






So Lilly has had a pretty significant fever for 1 week now and it appears Abel is now comming down with thatever it is, She has fevers and hives all over her body, Even her face is puffing up. The pediatrician ordered some blood work so i will wait to see what come of it. Now tonight Abel has a low grade fever and was not interested in lunch or dinner. He is now napping so i'll try a light snack in an hour or so. We did get all the kids pictures done by a photographer last Friday and they turned out pretty well considering Abel was pretty freaked out as well. I had them do the "school pics " for the older girls as well as I refuse to order any more pics through the school picture day ever again. The last few years I have seen their prices go up significantly (more than a photo session where we went) and the quality shall we say sucks. So I'm much happier with a pose we have some say in as well as different backgrounds. i'll try and post them

No comments: