Sunday, June 15, 2008

For those Interested

For those who are interested I thought I would mention how to properly pronounce Abel. Funny how its different than you may think. We in America would say long A Abel. As in the Bible story of Cain and Abel. but it is pronounced with a short A as "Ah bell" We were just going to say long A bel but now that we thought about it we like "Ah bell"
Also I don't know if anyone caught the track and field Olympic trials this afternoon but the Womens 3 mile team from Ethiopia kicked major Butt. I found myself cheering from the couch and tears of pride in my eyes when she broke the Worlds Record set last year by an Ethiopian woman by 13 seconds. You should have seen the crowds go wild. It was amazing. The Ethiopian section was jumping up and down and wrapped in Ethiopian flags such pride. i am so proud my son comes from such a rich heritage.

1 comment:

K said...

I'm so sorry thaty ou are delayed. I hope that things move along more quickly soon so you can bring Abel home.