Wednesday, June 4, 2008
2 days
OK so 2 days untill court. We should know on Friday mid to late morning if we passed court and officially the parents of Abel. We feel pretty good that we will pass court the first time for 2 reasons. Abel's case is really cut and dry. His abandonment was up in March, and also our agency has never had a case thats not passed court. So I'm going to just have positive feelings and feel confident we will pass the first time. Also there are 2 other families from our agency that have court dates on the same day so this is exciting in itself. we'll have a travel group. Yeah. The other awesome thing is as soon as I get word that we passed I can post some pics of our little man as well. He will be officially my son.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm thinking of you guys and your little man! I can't wait to hear your news.
Mary
we are praying for tomorrow for you guys.
Cathy
Post a Comment