Well I have been a foster for the APL for a while now and while we have seen many puppies and kittens come and go, we recently had a little guy that has made a great fit into our family. Abel is particularly fond of the little Ratt terrier he named JOJO. JOJO was the runt of his litter and has very bad pneumonia. his siblings have all been adopted and JOJO must remain with us in foster care untill he finishes antibiotics again. This time 28 days. We have decided to adopt JOJO when he becomes available as he is already growing on each of us in the household. As fosters we are given the first pick if we choose to adopt or find families for the animals.
Lillian is scheduled for her liver biopsy on June 15th so we are anxiously awaiting the results to see how her liver is managing and what our next step will be. Although I am nervous I do feel a sense of calm since I know she is in excellent hands as well.
1 comment:
HOW CUTE! Love the cake~
Post a Comment