

Its been awhile since I have posted but boy have we been busy around here. Just this week Lillian became very ill and when I took her to the pediatrician they said it was pneumonia and sent us home with antibiotics, by the next evening she was not looking good and struggling to breathe. We went to the ER and she was immediatly admitted and put on continuous oxygen, more heavy duty antibiotics and respiratory treatments. I stayed the next 2 days in the hospital with her without any sleep whatsoever and I am sure glad to be home. She is getting better now, no more fevers. but we are handling her with kid gloves. It was scary. Abel who caught her bug as well now has croup, Frank is sick and so is Wesleigh. Needless to say I am a very busy mom cause everyone wants me to do something for them and comfort them now.
5 comments:
I'm glad she is feeling better now! She is beautiful even with a nasal cannula.
Oh no, I hope everyone gets feeling better soon and stays better!! Glad that the hospital stay is over!! How scary.
so sorry, Jamie! i have to agree--she is a cute patient....
oh, Jamie, sorry to hear this news. Hope everyone in your household is much better by now :)
Oh goodness...I hope she is feeling better now!
Post a Comment